- The Deutsche Post (DP), also Deutsche Post of the GDR (German: Deutsche Post der DDR) was the state-owned postal and telecommunications monopoly of the German Democratic Republic (GDR – East Germany).
- Deutsche Post AG , operating under the trade name Deutsche Post DHL, is the world’s largest logistics group. With its headquarters in Bonn, the corporation has 470,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide and generated revenue of € 63.5 billion ($ 97.8 billion) in 2007.
- The maintenance of a constant difference in frequency between two or more connected circuits or components
- The action of tracking someone or something
- trailing: the pursuit (of a person or animal) by following tracks or marks they left behind
- (tracked) having tracks; “new snow tracked by rabbits”; “tracked vehicles”
- The alignment of the wheels of a vehicle
- Tracking commercial aviation flights is an activity by enthusiasts or concerned citizens. Tracking is not limited to aircraft activity, it can include tracking of airport activity. Flight tracking via software is a relatively new activity.
Deutsche Post data matrix code
– Taken at 8:21 PM on November 06, 2009 – uploaded by ShoZu
DTM Grid Girls
Grid Girls in Action ;)